How do you get away from structuring everything around a redefining life event that is accompanied by enormous psychological, emotional, and financial impact? How do you allow yourself to want, dream and be purposeful in being human?
In today's episode, Kathleen is joined by Dana Davis, a field salesperson and a strong mom of two. Dana has been through an awe-inspiring journey and this hearty chat offers spades of hope, the kind of hope one would wish for during a 2 am breakdown.
Tune in to learn more!
Kathleen and Dana talk about:
- What it was for her to separate from her partner of 12 years
- Her moments of vulnerability and refinement
- Efforts she took to make the divorce friendlier for her and her two kids
- How do you turn a breakup into a breakthrough
- Why your village matters
- Being a woman (human) that allows herself to want
… and so much more!
Connect with Dr. Kathleen Young: