In today's episode, I speak to my long-term friend, Grace Walton Doherty. Grace is a Boston native and mum of two teenagers. She currently offers individual consulting to small businesses. Having pursued a career in financial services and being involved in the banking sector, the investment sector, and the insurance sector, Grace is more than a vertical expert. Tune in to learn what it has taken her to switch careers, and how she was able to identify what is close to her heart.
In a nutshell, we chat about:
- Grace's career journey and why she decided to switch to individual consulting for small businesses.
- Why you shouldn't underestimate the skills and knowledge you have acquired over the years.
- How shifting your mindset can help you create the life you want.
- How to successfully make a shift in your career.
- The biggest obstacle that's currently holding her back.
- The fear of failure.
… and so much more!
To connect with Dr.Kathleen: