In today's episode, Kathleen is joined by Ladonna Armour, an all-fun former strategic brand builder, and manager. Ladonna, stepping out of the corporate world where she felt compromised in her authenticity and identity, has built her natural skincare brand from the ground up.
In this phase of her career, she has harnessed her wealth of experience as a brand-builder to create a body scrub that reflects her authentic self and that gives your sunscreen a boost. She is so passionate about life and is giving back to herself to the fullest by celebrating her goals and values with her curative friends and social media supporters. She’s the epitome of how midlife doesn't have to be a crisis.
In a nutshell, Ladonna shares about:
- How she decided to create a skincare business from the tiresome routine of skincare
- The discomfort that comes with the inauthenticity and the non-ethical nature of the corporate world
- More about her skin care products
- What and how she is giving back to herself
- Nourishing and celebrating yourself, especially as a black woman
- How nourishing having a safe space to share your story is
… and so much more!
To connect with Ladonna:
Connect with Dr. Kathleen Young: