Trying to conceive should be a happy time for couples, but when it isn't, it becomes soo dispiriting. How do you still trust the journey even when the possibility of having your biological babies is close to nil? How do you still allow your normal human emotions to flow?
In today's episode, Kathleen is joined by an amazing guest; Dr. Jewel Montgomery Smay, an anesthesiologist, a future MBA graduate, and a mother of two. Dr. Smay’s inspiring journey will drive you to figure out the way to go after what you want without losing yourself.
Tune in as Kathleen and Dr. Smay share about:
- Her first experience of parenthood and how counseling came through
- Jewel's fertility journey and how she's wrapping her head around it
- How she maintains a smooth balance between parenting two young kids and the rest of her life
- Details around the process of adoption
- How to love and build a relationship and experience all the joy in motherhood
- Jewel's proudest accomplishment
… and so much more!
To connect with Dr. Smay:
Instagram: @jewel montgomery
Connect with Dr. Kathleen Young: